Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12

It’s over.

I am at the Barcelona airport (way too early thanks to a drunken Romanian pair who wandered onto my floor at 3:00AM who found their own farts so funny they (nor me) could sleep. As my wake up call was at 6:00 I was not best pleased, especially when I could not drift back to sleep.
The flight home looms…it is 8 hours back, due to smaller plane and head winds, and there is long delay at Newark…even if as it turns out it was…my suitcase is one of the last off the plane as it was one of the first ones on!

And I have discovered that the US turned the clocks forward this weekend...oddly enough that did not make the news I saw in Spain!

Sally is aiming to be at the airport...it will be strange to be home...plus you all have accents over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment