Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb 24


Where has the time gone?

And where has the money gone? I started budgeting last night...yes it was one of the things that I had planned to stay right on top of, but a few days of doing that was creating what seemed like an unnecessary level of anxiety, so I cheerfully put the spreadsheet aside. Since then, a couple of less than helpful decisions upped the costs unexpectedly, and I now have to pay attention...at least a little.

Hence I am dithering (and some of you know how well I can do that!) about time in Barcelona. If anyone there has any input on either side of the question "To go, or not to go..."then go ahead and tell me.

Jane, the long ago school friend who sometimes lives here, is coming down on Sunday for the week. This has brought my attention to the few mundane aspects of housekeeping that I keep track of: clean sheets, washed floors, general pick up...if only so I don't go into panic the day she is due. It is rather restful to make those aspects of life central for a while. And no: I won't be including photos!

P.S. I see the signs of spring I had intended to be attached to the last post are somewhere (goodness knows where!) else so they are included here.

No comments:

Post a Comment